Dear BIC user,
- By signing up to our web-site and providing us with your name, work e-mail address and work phone, you are providing BIC with your personal data, which will be processed by BIC, an association subject to French law whose registered office is located at 41 rue Réaumur, 75003 Paris. Your data will be conserved in our databases only and will be accessible only to our Head Office and to our National Registration Office (where applicable).
- We are collecting these personal data in order to allow you to register a code on our databases on behalf of your employer, and will keep your personal data for as long as the registered code has not been cancelled and then for ten (10) years after cancellation of the code.
- Your personal data is necessary for us to fulfill our registration role and, to communicate with your employer and for the performance of the contract executed between us and your employer. Your name and e-mail address will be used only as a means to contact you regarding the registration/renewal of your employer’s code(s), to send you our newsletter, to occasionally conduct our own market research, or to inform you of important industry events. Your personal data will be processed by our administrative services to ensure the accuracy and validity of the information uploaded and communicate with you in this respect, as well as by our financial services in order to process invoices and payments, as applicable, from your employer. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. The phone number provided in your registration application may be listed in the register.
- BIC may also process your IP address in order to monitor your use of the web query function and compliance with the limitations of this use set by BIC, on the basis of its legitimate interest to ensure continuous and unperturbed operation of its website. This data will be kept for a maximum duration of six (6) months.
- Should you need to modify your personal information, you can do so at any time by writing to [email protected]
In accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with respect to the processing of their personal data and the free circulation of these data, you have a right to request from us access to your personal data, their rectification or deletion, the limitation of the processing of your data, as well as to oppose to this processing of your personal data and to benefit from the portability of your personal data as well as from your right to define directive for your data following your death. In order to exercise these rights, you may contact us at the following e-mail address: [email protected] You also have a right to file a claim with our control authority, the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés.